This year we exhibited at the Photography Show, thank to those whom came by our stand and said hello. It's always a pleasure to meet those who use our service, putting a face to the name really is great!
While we were at the stand we did get a chance to go round and what caught our eyes were the following:
- Sigma's news lens release of the Sigma 135mm 1.4 Art, Sigma 14mm 1.4 Art and the Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 OS, this has been an exciting announcment and we look forward to stocking these lenses very soon. It was also nice to check out Sigma's new CINE range.
- Panasonic's newly released Lumix GH5 with continuous 4K Video is very impressive!
- Laowa 24mm F14 Macro lens, was an intriguing beast to look at, it was good to look at Laowa current range it turns out they produce a range of specalist macro lenses also.
- Irix, we did see them at the show last year but we had a look at their new releases the 11mm Wide angle and the 45mm 1.4, there has been a lot put in to their branding, the build quality is very nice we look forward to seeing more from them.
- We had already seen Canon, Nikon, Sony and Fuji's recent releases it was good to see the legandry Canon 1200mm F5.6 on display and the Nikon's 2000mm F11 but comparing a reflex to a fully optic lens is debateable. Fuji's 110mm F2 for the new GFX medium fromat system looks promising we hope to have a play with one to compare with the other lenses in it's rnage.